Conservation Planning for Land Leads to Better Communities
Balancing development and conservation through land and historic preservation protects natural and historic resources. Do you have a vision for your land use? Are your resources keeping up with that vision? To stay competitive in today's fast-paced economic world, it's crucial to plan for your development and land stewardship needs in a way that preserves your assets and enhances your growth potential.
Haff Associates (HA) has extensive experience in state-of-the-art conservation finance and development services, geographic information systems and land preservation strategies. We can design a step-by-step, cost-effective plan to meet your needs.
- Conservation finance, appraisal and land planning services for both not-for-profit and for profit institutions.
- Land stewardship
- Short-term and long-term assistance utilizing geographic information systems
- Market, reuse and strategic economic plans
- senior housing and historic tax credit services
- 35 years of experience with satisfied customers
Local references available.
Contact us today for a FREE initial consultation!